1.) PAYMENT TERMS
- 1 PAYMENT. All prices are quoted in the denomination stated. To make a purchase, you must provide a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or any other issuer accepted by us) (“PAYMENT PROVIDER”). Your Payment Provider agreement governs your use of the designated credit card, and you must refer to that agreement and not the Terms to determine your rights and liabilities. By providing Wishdoit with your credit card number and associated payment information, you hereby authorize Wishdoit to immediately charge your credit card for all fees and charges due and payable to Wishdoit hereunder or credit your credit card for any refunds owed and that no additional notice or consent is required. You agree to immediately notify Wishdoit of any change in your billing address or the credit card used for payment hereunder. Wishdoit reserves the right at any time to change its prices and billing methods, either immediately upon posting on the Site or by e-mail delivery to you.
- 2 REFUNDS. Payments made to Wishdoitare subject to refund in accordance with Wishdoit’s refund policy available at https://wishdoitwatches.com/pages/returns.
- 3 TAXES. Wishdoit’s fees are net of any applicable Sales Tax. If any products or Services, or payments for any products or Services, under the Terms are subject to Sales Tax in any jurisdiction and you have not remitted the applicable Sales Tax to Wishdoit, you will be responsible for the payment of such Sales Tax and any related penalties or interest to the relevant tax authority and you will indemnify Wishdoitfor any liability or expense we may incur in connection with such Sales Taxes. Upon our request, you will provide us with official receipts issued by the appropriate taxing authority, or other such evidence that you have paid all applicable taxes. For purposes of this section, “SALES TAX” will mean any sales or use tax, and any other tax measured by sales proceeds, that Wishdoit is permitted to pass to its customers that is) the functional equivalent of a sales tax where the applicable taxing jurisdiction does not otherwise impose a sales or use tax.
- 4 DISCOUNTS AND PROMO CODES. We may, in our sole discretion, create discounts and promotional codes that may be redeemed for credit in your Account, or other features or benefits, subject to any additional terms that we establish on a per promotional code basis (“PROMO CODES”). Promo Codes may only be used once per person. Only Promo Codes sent to you through official Wishdoitcommunications channels are valid. Only one Promo Code may be used per order (no discount stacking). You agree that Promo Codes: (i) must be used for the intended audience and purpose, and in a lawful manner; (ii) may not be duplicated, sold, or transferred in any manner, or made available to the general public (whether posted to a public form or otherwise), unless expressly permitted by us; (iii) may be disabled by us at any time for any reason without liability to us; (iv) may only be used pursuant to the specific terms that we establish for such Promo Code; (v) are not valid for cash; and (vi) may expire prior to your use.
- 5 DISPUTES. You must notify us in writing within seven (7) days after receiving your credit card statement, if you dispute any of our charges on that statement or such dispute will be deemed waived.
2.) THIRD PARTY PAYMENT SERVICES PROVIDER