TERMS & SERVICE
EFFECTIVE DATE: AUGUST 8, 2022
Welcome to the WishdoitWatches.com Site. (“Wishdoit”, “we”, “us” or “our”). Please read this terms of service agreement (“agreement”) carefully. The agreement constitutes a legal agreement between you and wishdoit and states the terms and conditions that govern your use of the website and the services offered on the website.
Please be aware that this agreement, contains provisions governing how claims that you and we have against each other are resolved, including, without limitation, any claims that arose or were asserted prior to the effective date of this agreement. In particular, it contains an arbitration agreement which will, with limited exceptions, require disputes between us to be submitted to binding and final arbitration. Unless you opt out of the arbitration agreement:(1) You will only be permitted to pursue claims and seek relief against us on an individual basis, not as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative action or proceeding; (2) You are waiving your right to seek relief in a court of law and to have a jury trial on your claims.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of the Site will be governed and interpreted by and under the laws of the state of California, consistent with the federal arbitration act, without giving effect to any principles that provide for the application of the law of any other jurisdiction. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded from this Agreement.
By accessing or using the Site located at https://wishdoitwatches.com/ (“Site”) in any way (including using the resources available or enabled via the Site, checking a box or using any other consent protocol presented on our Site to indicate your assent to this Agreement, and/or completing the registration process, you hereby represent that (1) You have read, understand, and agree to be bound by this Agreement and any future amendments and additions to this Agreement as published from time to time at https://wishdoitwatches.com/pages/terms-of-service; (2) You are of legal age in the jurisdiction in which you reside to form a binding contract with Wishdoit; (3) You have the authority to enter into the Agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by the Agreement, you may not access or use the Site.
Subject to this Agreement, we reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time. Those changes will go into effect on the effective date shown in the revised Agreement. If we change this Agreement, we will give you notice by posting the revised Agreement on the Site and/or sending you an email at the email address you have provided or posting a notice that appears on the Site. We encourage you to keep your contact information up-to-date and to check this Agreement from time to time to see if it has been updated. Your continued use of the site following posting of changes to this agreement indicates your acceptance of such changes. Please regularly check the website to view the then-current terms.
1.) USE OF SITE
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, we hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site by displaying it on your internet browser only for the purpose of shopping for items for personal use that are sold on the Site and not for purposes of resale or any other commercial use or use on behalf of any third party, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance. Any breach of this Agreement may result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you. Except as permitted above, you may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise exploit this Site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by us in writing. You may not make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the Site or make any use of the Site for the benefit of another business unless explicitly permitted by us in advance. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including, without limitation, if we believe that customer conduct violates this Agreement, applicable law or is harmful to our interests. You agree not to upload, distribute, or publish any content or material through this Site that (a) violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person; (b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under U.S. or international law; or (c) includes any bugs, viruses, or other harmful code or properties. Submissions or opinions expressed on this Site are that of the individual expressing such submission or opinion and may not reflect our opinions. We may assign you a password and account identification to enable you to access and use certain portions of this Site. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and we have no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of the Site. You will be responsible for all access to and use of this Site by anyone using your password and login name, including all communications and obligations incurred, whether or not such access was actually approved by you. You are responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. Please notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site's security.
- 2.1 REGISTERING YOUR ACCOUNT. In order to access certain features of the Site you will be required to become a Registered User. For purposes of the Terms, a “REGISTERED USER” is a user who creates an account with Wishdoit(“ACCOUNT”) by either registering directly with Wishdoit through the Website or logging into the Website with the user’s social networking service account (“THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNT”). By logging in with your Third-Party Account, you represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to Wishdoit and/or grant Wishdoit access to your Third-Party Account (including, but not limited to, for use for the purposes described herein) without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account and without obligating Wishdoit to pay any fees or making Wishdoit subject to any usage limitations imposed by such third-party service providers. By granting Wishdoit access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that Wishdoit may access, make available and store (if applicable) any information, photographs, and/or other materials accessible through the Site (“CONTENT”) that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (“THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNT CONTENT”) so that it is available on and through the Site via your Account. Unless otherwise specified in the Terms, all Third-Party Account Content shall be considered to be Your Content for all purposes of the Terms. Subject to the privacy settings that you have set in your Third-Party Account, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Account may be available on and through your Account on the Site. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or Wishdoit’s access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then Account Content may no longer be available on and through the Site. Please note that your relationship with the third-party service provider associated with your third-party account is governed solely by your agreement(s) with such third-party service provider, and wishdoit disclaims any liability for personally identifiable information that may be provided to it by such third-party service provider in violation of the privacy settings that you have set in such third-party account. Wishdoit makes no effort to review any Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality or noninfringement, and Wishdoit is not responsible for any Third-Party Account Content.
- 2.2 REGISTRATION DATA. In registering for the Services, you agree to (1) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself (the “REGISTRATION DATA”); and (2) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You represent that you are at least thirteen (13) years old (or such other minimum age of requirement as may be applicable in your jurisdiction) and not a person barred from using the Site under the laws of the United States, your place of residence or any other applicable jurisdiction. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You may not share your Account or password with anyone, and you agree to notify Wishdoitimmediately of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security and exit from your Account at the end of each session. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Wishdoit has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Wishdoit has the right to suspend or terminate your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof). You agree not to create an Account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself. You agree that you shall not have more than one Account at any given time. You agree not to create an Account or use the Site if you have been previously removed by Wishdoit, or if you have been previously banned from any of Wishdoit’s websites or social platforms.
- 2.3 YOUR ACCOUNT. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, you acknowledge and agree that you shall have no ownership or other property interest in your Account, and you further acknowledge and agree that all rights in and to your Account are and shall forever be owned by and inure to the benefit of Wishdoit.
3.) ORDER AND ACCEPTANCE
- 3.1 ORDER ACCEPTANCE PROCESS. Each part of an order that you submit to Wishdoitconstitutes an offer to purchase merchandise. If you have placed your order through the Website, then, after Wishdoit receives your order, you will receive an email from Wishdoit confirming receipt of your order (usually in minutes). If you do not receive an email from Wishdoit confirming receipt of an order that you placed, then please contact the Wishdoit Customer Service department at https://WishdoitWatches.com/pages/contact before you attempt to place another order for the same merchandise. Please note that Wishdoit's confirmation of receipt of your order does not equate to Wishdoit’s acceptance of your order. Wishdoit is not deemed to have accepted any part of your order until the requested merchandise has been shipped and Wishdoit has sent a shipment confirmation email.
3.2 ORDER ISSUES.
- (A) If Wishdoitrejects your order due to an error in pricing and/or other information about the merchandise, then Wishdoit will notify you at the email address that you have provided. Once the error has been corrected, Wishdoit will ask you whether or not you would like to re-submit your order to purchase the relevant merchandise. If Wishdoit has notified you that your order has been accepted by sending you a shipment confirmation email, then you will not be required to pay a price that is greater than the price that was displayed on the Website at the time at which you placed your order. If Wishdoit has distributed merchandise that is different from the description of the relevant merchandise (as displayed on the Website at the time at which you placed your order), then you may request a return or an exchange. For additional details, please review the Wishdoit Returns Policy available at https://wishdoitwatches.com/pages/returns.
- (B) Although it is unlikely that Wishdoitwould refuse to accept an order, Wishdoit reserves the right to deny any order for any reason, including where the following situations arise: (i) insufficient information or errors in billing, payment, and/or shipping information; (ii) orders that cannot be processed due to erroneous information that you have provided, which includes, but is not limited to incorrect credit card or debit card number, expiration date, security value, or other incorrect information regarding payment types; (iii) suspected fraudulent information; or (iv) delayed shipment or unavailability of merchandise.
- (C) Wishdoitmay refuse to accept any order if fraudulent activity is suspected. Wishdoit may refuse to process any subsequent order from a customer who has a history of placing fraudulent orders.
- (D) Wishdoitmay refuse any order that is connected with a previous credit card dispute.
- 3.3 ORDER CANCELLATION. If an item of merchandise is delayed out of the Wishdoitfulfillment center or becomes unavailable, or if there is an error on the Website pertaining to the order (e.g. an error pertaining to the price and/or description of merchandise), then Wishdoit may cancel the order. If this occurs, then Wishdoit will contact you so that you are aware of the situation.
- 3.4 RESTRICTIONS ON RESALE. In order to protect Wishdoit's intellectual property rights, any suspected resale of merchandise for personal and/or business profit is strictly prohibited. Wishdoitwill not accept any order that is deemed to possess characteristics of reselling. Wishdoit reserves the right to cancel any subsequent order from a customer who has been suspected of reselling.
4.) RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTENT
- 4.1 TYPES OF CONTENT. You acknowledge that all Content, including the Site, is the sole responsibility of the party from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Wishdoit, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available (“MAKE AVAILABLE”) through the Site (“YOUR CONTENT”), and that you and other Users of the Site, and not Wishdoit, are similarly responsible for all Content they Make Available through the Site (“USER CONTENT”).
- 4.2 NO OBLIGATION TO PRE-SCREEN CONTENT. You acknowledge that Wishdoithas no obligation to pre-screen Content (including, but not limited to, User Content), although Wishdoit reserves the right in its sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse or remove any Content. By entering into the Terms, you hereby provide your irrevocable consent to such monitoring. You acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of privacy concerning the transmission of Your Content, including without limitation chat, text, or voice communications. In the event that Wishdoit pre-screens, refuses or removes any Content, you acknowledge that Wishdoit will do so for Wishdoits’s benefit, not yours. Without limiting the foregoing, Wishdoit shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the Terms or is otherwise objectionable.
- 5.1 THE SITE. You agree that Wishdoitand its licensors and suppliers own all rights, title and interest in the Site. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site.
- 5.2 TRADEMARKS. Wishdoit’s stylized name and other related graphics, logos, service marks and trade names used on or in connection with the Site are the trademarks of Wishdoitand may not be used without permission in connection with any third-party products or services. Other trademarks, service marks and trade names that may appear on or in the Site are the property of their respective owners.
- 5.3 OTHER CONTENT. Except with respect to Your Content, you agree that you have no right or title in or to any Content that appears on or in the Site.
- 5.4 YOUR CONTENT. Wishdoitdoes not claim ownership of Your Content. However, when you as a user post or publish Your Content on or in the Site, you represent that you own and/or have a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, license, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, derive revenue or other remuneration from, and communicate to the public, perform and display Your Content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any worldwide intellectual property right that may exist in Your Content.
- 5.5 LICENSE TO YOUR CONTENT. Subject to any applicable account settings that you select, you grant Wishdoita fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive and fully sublicensable right (including any moral rights) and license to use, license, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform, and publicly display, Your Content (in whole or in part) for the purposes of operating and providing the Site to you and to our other users. Please remember that other users may search for, see, use, modify and reproduce any of Your Content that you submit to any “public” area of the Site. You warrant that the holder of any worldwide intellectual property right, including moral rights, in Your Content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You agree that you, not Wishdoit, are responsible for all of Your Content that you Make Available on or in the Site.
You agree that submission of any ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals to Wishdoit (“FEEDBACK”) is at your own risk and that Wishdoit has no obligations (including without limitation obligations of confidentiality) with respect to such Feedback. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to submit the Feedback. You hereby grant to Wishdoit a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, perform, display, distribute, adapt, modify, re-format, create derivative works of, and otherwise commercially or non-commercially exploit in any manner, any and all Feedback, and to sublicense the foregoing rights, in connection with the operation and maintenance of the Site.
7.) USER CONDUCT
As a condition of use, you agree not to use the Site for any purpose that is prohibited by the Terms or by applicable law. You shall not (and shall not permit any third-party) either (a) to take any action or (b) Make Available any Content on or through the Site that: (i) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any person or entity; (ii) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, obscene, offensive, or profane; (iii) constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail; (iv) involves commercial activities and/or sales without Wishdoit’s prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; (v) impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Wishdoit; (vi) interferes with or attempts to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site or uses the Site in any way not expressly permitted by the Terms; or (vii) to attempt or engage in, any potentially harmful acts that are directed against Wishdoit and the Site, including but not limited to violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site, introducing viruses, worms, or similar harmful code into the Site, or interfering or attempting to interfere with use of the Site by any other user, host or network, including by means of overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing”, or “crashing” the Site.
8.) INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS
- 8.1 USER RESPONSIBILITY. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Services and any other parties with whom you interact through the Services; provided, however, that Wishdoitreserves the right, but has no obligation, to intercede in such disputes. You agree that Wishdoit will not be responsible for any liability incurred as the result of such interactions.
- 8.2 CONTENT PROVIDED BY OTHER USERS. The Site may contain User Content provided by other users. Wishdoitis not responsible for and does not control User Content. Wishdoit has no obligation to review or monitor, and does not approve, endorse or make any representations or warranties with respect to User Content. You use all User Content and interact with other users at your own risk.
9.) THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
The Site may contain links to third-party websites ( “THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES”). When you click on a link to a third-party website, we will not warn you that you have left the Site and are subject to the terms and conditions (including privacy policies) of another website or destination. Such Third-Party Websites are not under the control of Wishdoit. Wishdoit is not responsible for any Third-Party Websites. Wishdoit provides these Third-Party Websites only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Websites, or their products or services. You use all links in Third-Party Websites at your own risk. When you leave our Website, our Terms and policies no longer govern. You should review applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any third-party websites, and should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third-party.
Wishdoit may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review the Website at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, Wishdoit shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to remove any content for any reason (or no reason), including if such content violates the Terms or any applicable law. Although Wishdoit does not generally monitor user activity, if Wishdoit becomes aware of any possible violations by a user of any provision of the Terms, Wishdoit reserves the right to investigate such violations, and Wishdoit may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate the user’s license to use the Site, or change, alter or remove any content, in whole or in part, without prior notice.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Wishdoit Parties harmless from any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of: (a) your use of, or inability to use, the Site; (b) your violation of the Terms; (c) your violation of any rights of another party; or (d) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. Wishdoit reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Wishdoit in asserting any available defenses. You agree that the provisions in this section will survive any termination of the Terms or your access to the Site.
13.) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You expressly understand and agree that to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, your use of the site is at your sole risk, and the site and merchandise are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, with all faults. Wishdoit parties expressly disclaim all warranties, representations, and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. wishdoit parties make no warranty, representation or condition that: (1) The site or merchandise will meet your requirements; (2) Your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; or (3) Any errors in the site will be corrected. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the foregoing disclaimers, exclusions and limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
14.) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you understand and agree that in no event shall any wishdoit parties be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the site or any damages resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether or not wishdoit has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with the terms, on any theory of liability, resulting from: (1) The use or inability to use the site or (2) Any other matter related to the site or merchandise, whether based on warranty, copyright, contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or any other legal theory. to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, our aggregate cumulative liability to you arising out of or related to the site shall in no event exceed the greater of (a) The amount received by wishdoit as a result of your use of the site or (b) One hundred dollars (hk$840.00). You and wishdoit agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the terms, the site or any content posted on the wishdoit website must commence within one year after the cause of action accrues. otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred. The limitations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between wishdoit and you. The laws of some states do not allow for the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the foregoing disclaimers, exclusions and limitations may not apply to you and you might have other rights.
15.) PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: (1) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (2) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (3) a description of the location on Company Properties of the material that you claim is infringing; (4) your address, telephone number and e-mail address; (5) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and (6) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
16.) TERM AND TERMINATION
- 16.1 TERM. The Terms commence on the date when you accept them (as described in the preamble above) and remain in full force and effect while you use the WishdoitSite, unless terminated earlier in accordance with the Terms.
- 16.2 TERMINATION. If timely payment cannot be charged to your Payment Provider for any reason, if you have materially breached any provision of the Terms, if we are required to do so by law (e.g., where the provision of any of the Site is, or becomes, unlawful), or if we choose to discontinue the Site (in part or in whole), we have the right to, immediately and without notice, suspend or terminate any access or use of the Site provided to you. If we become aware of any possible violations by you of the Terms, we reserve the right to investigate such violations. In the event that we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached any portion of the Terms, or have otherwise demonstrated inappropriate conduct, we reserve the right to (i) warn you via e-mail (to any e-mail address you have provided to us) that you have violated the Terms; (ii) notify and/or send any content you have provided to us to and/or fully cooperate with the proper law enforcement authorities for further action; and/or (iii) pursue any other action which we deem to be appropriate. If, as a result of the investigation, we believe that illegal activity has occurred, we reserve the right to refer the matter to, and to cooperate with, any and all applicable legal authorities. We are entitled, except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, to disclose any information or materials on or in the Site in our possession in connection with your use of the Site, to (i) comply with applicable laws, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce the Terms; (iii) respond to your requests for customer service; or (iv) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Wishdoit, its users or the public, and to comply with the requests of all law enforcement or other government officials, as we in our sole discretion believe to be necessary or appropriate. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to immediately take any or all of the actions set forth herein without any notice or warning to you. You agree that all terminations shall be made in our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for enforcing this provision. If you want to terminate the Services provided by Wishdoit, you may do so by (a) notifying Wishdoitat any time and (b) closing your Account for all of the Services that you use. Termination of any Service includes removal of access to such Service and barring of further use of the Service. Termination of all Services also includes deletion of your password and all related information, files and Content associated with or inside your Account (or any part thereof), including Your Content. Upon termination of any Service, your right to use such Service will automatically terminate immediately. You understand that any termination of Services may involve deletion of Your Content associated therewith from our live databases. Wishdoit will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any suspension or termination, including for deletion of Your Content. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive, shall survive termination of Services, including without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitation of liability.
17.) INTERNATIONAL USERS
This Website can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to the Wishdoit Site and other content that are not available in your country. These references do not imply that Wishdoit intends to introduce such the Site or Wishdoit content in your country. The Site is controlled and offered by Wishdoit from its facilities in the United States of America. Wishdoit makes no representations that the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Wishdoit Site from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
18.) GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 18.1 GOVERNING LAW. The Terms and any action related thereto will be governed and interpreted by and under the laws of the State of California, consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act, without giving effect to any principles that provide for the application of the law of another jurisdiction. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to these Terms.
- 18.2 ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. The communications between you and Wishdoituse electronic means, whether you visit the Wishdoit Site or send Wishdoit e-mails, or whether Wishdoit posts notices on the Site or communicates with you via e-mail. For contractual purposes, you (1) consent to receive communications from Wishdoit in an electronic form; and (2) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Wishdoit provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were to be in writing. The foregoing does not affect your statutory rights.
- 18.3 RELEASE. You hereby release WishdoitParties and their successors from claims, demands, any and all losses, damages, rights, and actions of any kind, including personal injuries, death, and property damage, that is either directly or indirectly related to or arises from third-party websites or your use of the Wishdoit If you are a California resident, you hereby waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states, “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.”
- 18.4 ASSIGNMENT. The Terms, and your rights and obligations hereunder, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without Wishdoit’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void.
- 18.5 FORCE MAJEURE. Wishdoitshall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargos, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.
- 18.6 COMPLIANCE. If you believe that Wishdoithas not adhered to the Terms, please contact Wishdoit by emailing us at support@WishdoitWatches.com. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation.
- 18.7 NOTICE. Where Wishdoitrequires that you provide an e-mail address, you are responsible for providing Wishdoit with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address you provided to Wishdoit is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you any notices required/ permitted by the Terms, Wishdoit’s dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice. Such notice shall be deemed given when received by Wishdoit by letter delivered by nationally recognized overnight delivery service or first class postage prepaid mail at the above address.
- 18.8 WAIVER. Any waiver or failure to enforce any provision of the Terms on one occasion will not be deemed a waiver of any other provision or of such provision on any other occasion.
- 18.9 SEVERABILITY. If any provision of the Terms is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of the Terms will remain enforceable, and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- 18.10 EXPORT CONTROL. You may not use, export, import, or transfer the Wishdoitor Merchandise except as authorized by U.S. law, the laws of the jurisdiction in which you obtained access and use of the Wishdoit Site and Merchandise, and any other applicable laws. In particular, but without limitation, the Wishdoit Site and Merchandise may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any United States embargoed countries; or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Denied Person’s List or Entity List. By using Wishdoit Site, you represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties. You also will not use the Wishdoit Site for any purpose prohibited by U.S. law, including the development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, nuclear, chemical or biological weapons. You acknowledge and agree that products, services or technology provided by Wishdoit are subject to the export control laws and regulations of the United States. You shall comply with these laws and regulations and shall not, without prior U.S. government authorization, export, re-export, or transfer any products, services or technology provided by Wishdoit, either directly or indirectly, to any country in violation of such laws and regulations.
- 18.11 CONSUMER COMPLAINTS. In accordance with California Civil Code §1789.3, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 400 R Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
- 18.12 ENTIRE AGREEMENT. The Terms are the final, complete and exclusive agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and merges all prior discussions between the parties with respect to such subject matter.
19.) USER CONTENT
You grant Company a license to use the materials you post to the Site or any third-party website, including any social media websites, channels and platforms. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing third-party information or other third-party content (“User Content”) to the Site or Service, including any third-party public websites or social media websites, channels and platforms, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use the User Content in connection with the operation of the business of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute (through any means or methods whether now known or hereafter to become known), modify, create derivative works of, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat the User Content. You will not be compensated for any of Company’s use of the User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute the User Content.
20.) SMS PROGRAM
You may elect to receive text messages from us. When you sign up to receive text messages, we will send you information about promotional offers and more These messages may use information automatically collected based on your actions while on our sites and may prompt messaging such as cart abandon messages. To the extent you voluntarily opt to have SMS notifications sent directly to your mobile phone, we receive and store the information you provide, including your telephone number or when you read a text message. You may opt out of receiving text messages at any time by texting “STOP” to our text messages.For more information about text messages, see our Terms and Conditions.
21.) CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.
End of Terms